Our civil litigation services focus on start-ups, small, and medium sized companies facing contentious disputes.
Our Core Philosophy
Resolutions with Integrity
Our Core Mission
Informed Choice and objective decision making
Our civil litigation services focus on start-ups, small, and medium sized companies facing contentious disputes. We also serve a limited number of individuals dealing with significant legal issues in the Court of Queen’s Bench.
We take the time to understand your business and motivations and help craft a solution that makes sense for you from a business and financial perspective.
The best time to hire Smith & Little LLP for civil litigation matters is when:
- You have been served with a Court of Queen’s Bench lawsuit in excess of $50,000
- You find yourself in a stalemate in your business relationship
- You are disputing the interpretation of a clause in a contract
- You have experienced a business loss in excess of $50,000
- You are in a sizeable dispute with your mortgage company, bank or insurance company (excludes personal injury)
Smith & Little LLP offers advice for the following legal matters:
- Construction Project Disputes
- Disputes with Insurance Companies (excluding personal injury)
- Disputes with Banks
- Commercial Lease Disputes
The Smith & Little
New Client Experience
1. Call Us
Speak with our knowledgeable staff and provide background and preliminary information for our firm to ensure there are no conflicts within our office
2. Talk to Christine
Gain an understanding of our services and pricing models and learn how we can help
3. Retain Us
Make the choice to work with Smith & Little LLP as your lawyers
4. We Get to Work
We start working on getting you the resolutions you need
About Smith & Little LLP
Christine N. (Little) Shepherd
Whether you are a client seeking assistance with a separation, a business owner having a contractual dispute or someone experiencing difficulty in administering an estate, I want to work with you to solve your matter in a way that is cost-efficient and effective.